• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Knights Matrix Thread - JTP Wins - We Will Never Hear the End of It

did the hops really work for that example?

If so, my b.

NOTE TO SELF. ATTACH A DAMN PICTURE OF MATRIX

ha it's always tough running a new format. good job for keeping this one afoat despite the gunsmith and jailkeeper crap. thanks for running it

I know how to play chess. Again, I thought a random spot was picked. The knight moved 1-2 or 2-1 and landed on a role. Then he did it again. And then again.

But sure, I'm up for another game.

Numbers and I tried to tell y'all about JTP, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Also, I was way off on mafia members.

Awesome work by jtp, was hoping I could get romanov killed, then at 2-1-1 we could have played the "Who do you want to win more?" game

My tone was off it seemed but that's probably the best analysis game I've had as a civ in a long time.

Sorry Boston

ha it's always tough running a new format. good job for keeping this one afoat despite the gunsmith and jailkeeper crap. thanks for running it

No problem

Luckily my operations background allows me to problem solve quickly. I think I managed to fix that without breaking game or causing folks to die

RSF probably deserves largest beef since he could have come out and said he was jailed if i had notified him

Post #22 - I successfully called Mafia. That has to be a record. Like being the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody.

Back