• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia

With tapatalk, it's much easier for me to participate this summer than last. The search function should make the game more interesting as well.

Somebody should start a game up next week.

I was thinking about running one on Maryland's site next week. I could potentially run one here if no one else wants to host.

With zero basis for this, I abhor games Eagles Legendz runs.

I think it may just be a mafia-generational thing. But yeah. Sorry man nothing personal, I think I just associate you starting to run games with the end of the golden years of NKSports Mafia. That and the death of bdz.

Ha. I don't even remember you playing in one. Abhor is a bit of a strong term, but I did start playing relatively late last year (the WF football game was the first I played in).

There was definitely a saturation in the Fall, partly to do with me hosting frequently, but I'm guilty as charged in regards to loving mafia.

Back