• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Magnitude of game against Louisville

I wonder why DR wanted so badly for this guy to be our head coach?

John_Pelphrey_Mens_Basketball_coach_at_Arkansas_50576.jpg

the haircut, maybe

Why don't our board doctors ever brag about how fucking awesome they are? I mean, saving lives, bro.

Makes you think.

I think we can all agree that if Louisville wins tonight, it's all donaldross's fault.

I feel like certain posters want the message board to judge people on the merits of things we have ourselves no tangible proof are real. We are suppose to know 22 is a great amazing lawyer living a righteous life that betters his community. All of this is then suppose to displace the actual actions and thoughts within our own little online community.

I don't give a shit about things 22 may or may not have done in his day to day life. I care how he is on these boards and how he certainly does not better this online community. His personal and nasty attacks against one of our own, his inflammatory defense of these takes, his anger towards other on this board. That's who he is and can be defined as because those are real actions observable to this community. Not getting some lady that slipped at Kmart enough money to upgrade her trailer.

Just like I don't care that DR owns a Pizza Hut franchise and a tanning salon. I will judge based off his ideas and contributions here. Fire Wellman and get him the fuck out, big positive. New arena probably true but we do the best that we can, Miller as our next coach just crazy talk. Defense of Elrod get the fuck out. He gets a big positive for this entertaining thread though. So net positive for him all around.

This is such a great post. Top notch retort to the "Bobknightfan is actually a great guy in real life because he takes care of his sick mother-in-law." Well, that's great, but all we see on this board is him being a an enormous, inflamed, hairy butthole 100% of the time.

What I said about Elrod is he's my friend and I want to see what actually happened. I don't believe Wellman. Since that time, other schools have confirmed it. Wake still has not released the report nor have I spoken to nor do I represent Elrod.

I think Wellman erred in hiring him to do the radio job given his decision to fire Grobe (which he mislead us all about effectively ended his coaching career). Whether or not you agree with that has nothing to do with whether Elrod is a traitor. He's a traitor. Next.

Do you all not see the obvious reason you would be suing Papa Johns and Dominos all the time. Hello???

I don't get it. If he's your friend, you would have to reach out to him in his moment of need. Or if not his moment, the month or two following. Maybe you define friend differently. Do you mean, someone you know then? It doesn't sound like you have talked to him since all this went down.

I have an amazingly impressive list of friends using this definition of friend.

And finally, no have no idea the obvious reason to be suing Papa Johns or Dominos. Hot pizza? Labor laws? Car accidents involving drivers trying to fulfill 30 minutes? Not a clue, not in my orbit.

And finally, no have no idea the obvious reason to be suing Papa Johns or Dominos. Hot pizza? Labor laws? Car accidents involving drivers trying to fulfill 30 minutes? Not a clue, not in my orbit.

i'm glad jaybone asked because i'm already the only person who posts on the boards who isn't a lawyer, and i felt totally lost on the apparently obvious reason people sue papa johns and dominoes

I too missed the John grisham novel where a brave attorney legalcucks the hell out of franchise Pizza places

I feel certain some of the posters on this board must have gone to school with donaldross. Was he this much of an asshat at Wake?

You all are personally attacking a double WF grad who is one of the finest trial lawyers I have ever watched in a courtroom. He fought and stood up for injured regular people in a draconian county when others would not for decades. His verdict record is unmatched in the history of the County in which he practiced.

You are the classic example of what we all know to now be true in 2017: All that matters is what google says about you.

Well he doesn't care anymore about what google says about him. He finished a winner. And not even his fellow Deacons have his back. So, so sad.

There has been a lot of attacking occurring on this thread. I think it would be best if we all just took a giant step back and cheered on Wake Forest tonight against Louisville. This one puts us on the right side of the selection committee. Maybe we could forget about what board member is winning, and just cheer for a Deacon win tonight. That was the purposed of this thread anyway. Can't we all just get along?

There has been a lot of attacking occurring on this thread. I think it would be best if we all just took a giant step back and cheered on Wake Forest tonight against Louisville. This one puts us on the right side of the selection committee. Maybe we could forget about what board member is winning, and just cheer for a Deacon win tonight. That was the purposed of this thread anyway. Can't we all just get along?

Up yours, church boy!

Jaybone--I've reached out to Tommy. He hasn't responded. If I was his lawyer, I'd be telling him not to respond to anyone for now.

Pizza drivers cause a wreck or two a week in the triad.

Any other questions? And let me know where to send my invoice.

Back