• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Magnitude of game against Louisville

Jaybone--I've reached out to Tommy. He hasn't responded. If I was his lawyer, I'd be telling him not to respond to anyone for now.

why would you be his lawyer though

did he get got by xarelto too?

This thread is going to be hot fire when we lose tonight. Look at how it is right now when everyone still has hope and optimism.

Anyone stop to think that DR's depth of loyalty and intensity are things you really want in a lawyer?

seems that DR is a shitty judge of character

Anyone stop to think that DR's depth of loyalty and intensity are things you really want in a lawyer?

True. Especially as a law firm. Intense ambulance chasing, loyal urinal ad placement, and letter mailing are key traits.

this is all very true. he's legit one of the dumbest people on the boards. like setting aside bad opinions, he's just sort of literally stupid. that should be where the focal points are.

plus, gin is great. don't hate on gin.

RedSox, you are a just a loser and a pussy hiding behind an anonymous name.

Jaybone--I've reached out to Tommy. He hasn't responded. If I was his lawyer, I'd be telling him not to respond to anyone for now.

Pizza drivers cause a wreck or two a week in the triad.

Any other questions? And let me know where to send my invoice.

Haha. Touche.
Have I convinced you to stop using Winning! and start using #Successing?

FYI, trademark pending

See great guy brings a lot to the community

Did you read all the nasty shit he has posted about me? What should I do, pucker up and kiss his ass? And you aren't much better. CMM sucked and played horribly in crunch time. He's the only WF player I've ever criticized harshly, and I sure wasn't the only one who got frustrated by his play during his last 3 years. And the only personal attacks I've made against anyone on this board have been in response to the same.

Did you read all the nasty shit he has posted about me? What should I do, pucker up and kiss his ass? And you aren't much better. CMM sucked and played horribly in crunch time. He's the only WF player I've ever criticized harshly, and I sure wasn't the only one who got frustrated by his play during his last 3 years. And the only personal attacks I've made against anyone on this board have been in response to the same.

Do you think a 20-21 year old kid giving his all for your alma mater really deserved that kind of venom?

It's what happens when you get a false sense of superiority by representing and surrounding yourself with the beatdown dregs of society. Now that he is the beatdown dreg around here he can't handle it and lashes out. Sad!

Too bad the game isn't next week, we're almost halfway to matching the pages in the 2k18 basketball recruiting thread.

Always figured 22 was in his twenties or thirties by the way he posted here

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Codi gave it his all. And played with class. He was also classy off the court. Great Deacon.

I've told 22 before his venom should be at Buzz for playing him. But it's not like we had a lot of choice.

Still, my disagreement about that was just that. No need to talk about the guy'a momma or question his profession. 22 is a great Deacon in his own right.

Last edited:
22's attacks on Codi do unite the board. They unite the board against 22.

They are absurd, without merit, disgraceful and irrationally mean-spirited. There are no justifications for those horrible attacks.

Codi gave it his all. And played with class. He was also classy off the court. Great Deacon.

I've told 22 before his venom should be at Buzz for playing him. But it's not like we had a lot of choice.

Still, my disagreement about that was just that. No need to talk about the guy'a momma or question his profession. 22 is a great Deacon in his own right.

While I somewhat agree, that level of vitriol only produces the same in return. If you consistently attack a Wake student, others will logically come to his defense (no pun intended) with the same intensity. Anyway, it's dumb for an adult to get so angry with a kid that he makes it personal. It's dumb, but not quite as dumb, for an adult to personally attack another adult on a message board*

*full disclosure: the author is a past offender and in recovery

Back