• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Major #scooooops Broken on OGBoards (NST)

VaDeac

Reaction score
So I found out about Robin Williams's death by seeing the thread on the Pit. It made me stop and think about what other major, non-sports news I found out about on the boards.
The only other one I can name is the killing of Usama Bin Laden, but I know there have to be more.
Help me remember, Pit. What major NST #scoop did you first find out about here?

George Carlin's death was reported more than Haas eagle. Also RIP OTF.

I log on every day looking for threads started by ScoopReff...fills me in on all I need to know

Something about Justin Maynard, I cant' remember all the details but I'm sure someone has them...

Skip's death for sure. I also followed the Boston Marathon stuff on the boards because I saw a thread on it here first. There was so much back and forth and car chases and bombs out windows that day/days, it was like reading a book.

376897_10103215149157204_425427280_n.jpg

the boards haven't scooped too much for me (in the instance of Robin Williams, I found out on my own and then came over to see if anyone had posted yet), but i have found that i often times just start reading the thread about something for the most up-to-date info rather than combing news sites.

Back