• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MAMA WE MADE IT

Manifest Destiny

Broderick Hicks
Reaction score
TWO CHICKS AT THE SAME TIME.

AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL

FIRST YOU WANNA GO TO THE LEFT THEN YOU WANNA TURN RIGHT

WHO YOU TAKING TO PROM? SPALDING?

BLESS THE FLOWERS, BLESS THE WEED

I SETTLED FOR A BURGER AND A GRAPE SNOW CONE
I DROPPED HER OFF EARLY BUT I DIDNT GO HOME

TENNESSEE IS MY BROTHER TO MY SISTER CAROLINA,
WERE THEYRE GONNA BURY ME

Hmm wonder what Manifest was celebrating late last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you really luck out you'll have two sex trophies in 9 months and your story will then be verifiable

I'm laying the seeds for one. In the past month have hooked up with two bisexual ladies. One that claims to be about 50-50 guys to girls, other is 60-40 guys to girls. The catch is they'll both be living in Denver for about 10 weeks this summer, and both have invited me to come stay with them.

One is completely familiar with the other and down. The other is pretty much unaware of the situation.

I'm laying the seeds for one. In the past month have hooked up with two bisexual ladies. One that claims to be about 50-50 guys to girls, other is 60-40 guys to girls. The catch is they'll both be living in Denver for about 10 weeks this summer, and both have invited me to come stay with them.

One is completely familiar with the other and down. The other is pretty much unaware of the situation.

Welcome to a mile high

first arab. Doing my part of bringing the world together, seems we can make peace with ISIS by just playing some pinball together.

Last edited:
first arab. Doing my part of bringing the world together, seems we can make peace with ISIS by just playing some pinball together.

There are some smoking hot Persian women out there.

Strong contender for hottest ethnicity. But Arab is a nice start.

Back