• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mandatory Basketball Team Meeting at 4:30 Today - Not That Kind of Meeting

Teamramrod

Reaction score
Don't know what it's about, but my source says it's mandatory and he's clearing out about an hour and a half of his schedule this afternoon for it.

News could be all over the map on this one.

Might simply be an end of season meeting. Fingers crossed for something more positive....

Can we just tack a rumors thread at this point? Having a hard time keeping up with everything.

c'mon bruh, did you forget about the end of season pizza party and awards ceremony? As team MVP, CJ's getting a 50$ gift cert to Dicks Sporting Goods.

Don't know what it's about, but my source says it's mandatory and he's clearing out about an hour and a half of his schedule this afternoon for it.

News could be all over the map on this one.

was it called suddenly or was this scheduled for some time?

boy-and-dog-praying.jpg

Meeting to hand out off-season workout plans and remind kids that they still have to go to study hall.

If I recall correctly, there was a meeting like this last season that had everyone excited. But, it was simply informational regarding off-season workouts, etc.

Now, if this was called unexpectedly...well maybe.

and its always on this damn day...when we should be practicing for the tourney

Telling you guys, it's a pizza party. We're talking 3liter bottles of generic orange soda, with no ice, in those little tiny clear solo cups, the whole shebang.

During Bz's ACC Tourney post game presser he said that the team would get together Monday to discuss things that need to be worked on during the off season.

During Bz's ACC Tourney post game presser he said that the team would get together Monday to discuss things that need to be worked on during the off season.

Then the OP's source better clear out more than 90 minutes from his schedule.

Back