• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning to co-host Mike and Mike on Friday

what a loudmouth - DM can barely get his favorite show out of his mouth and she hijacks it and blabbers on about how she wants to be on the show

Breaking news: Manning to the NBA (sometime in the future)

Good answer about how being a former college great helps recruiting. Basically that it helps with the coaches and somewhat with the parents and the kids have to be prompted to look up accomplishments.

Gregg Marshall on now. Should be interesting. I assume they'll ask about coaching searches.

I've heard several interviews with Manning. He was impressive. No difference in todays forum which jumps from one topic to another. The guy is really sharp.

Okay. That seems reasonable.

But he is still a dookie roman, and they are not to be trusted.

Last edited:
From his eloquence on the radio, I would have thought Danny was a real gym rat

Didn't listen to the whole show, but from what I did hear I thought Coach did great today. Knows his stuff, but the way he talks it doesn't come across like he's a know-it-all. Just a smart guy who's played at the highest levels and knows what he's talking about. Some nice exposure for him and the program.

Mike Brey gave me tickets to his tourney game in Charlotte as Delaware head coach through a friend of a friend.

It was definitely good pub with DM sporting the WF gear and Greeny repeatedly referring to him as either "the great" or "legendary" DM and WF coach. :)

It was definitely good pub with DM sporting the WF gear and Greeny repeatedly referring to him as either "the great" or "legendary" DM and WF coach. :)

Yeah, pimping ain't so bad when it's our guy being pimped.

Danny Manning, #WakeForest head coach joins @MarkPacker and @MYBOYTomBrennan right now on #CSToday to preview tonight's game!

Back