• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#ManUp

eh. ok.

But seriously, I'm sort of excited about this hire. Not sure why, but I think it can work.

IN, He's going to have recruit well asap though (not easy to tell given the lack of scholarships atm )

boring-birthday-17407777.jpg

Goddammit SkinsNDeacs, come correct with your hashtag. It is #ManUp. We've established this.

agreed. time to get behind our new hire and put some positive energy back in the program. #ManningIn

If official, welcome to Wake Danny.

I look forward to seeing what you can accomplish with the Deacs.

YES! My first ever hashtag that I invented. Clearly I've spent a lot of time around dashionista and brews on the CT.

Welcome, Danny. Wake is a great job and a special place. I hope you can take us back to our previous highs (and then some).

#ManUp

On the plus side, Devin Thomas should benefit greatly from this hire.

Longest penis among ACC coaches, you guys. Maybe in the whole NCAA. Think about that. #ManUp

In! However I'm just the right age to be a little bit in awe of danny manning. He was one of my all time favorites right when i was beginning to love basketball as a kid and my dad scored me the cover of sports illustrated autographed by the entire Kansas team.

I think this is a great hire if we let him recruit who he wants to recruit and don't place holier than thou artificial restrictions.

On the plus side, Devin Thomas should benefit greatly from this hire.

Who's that other tall guy we've got that never plays? Andre Washington? Deman's prediction will come true about him being our best player! #ManUp

Back