• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Married Deacs - What Was Your First Dance Song?

I'm just teasing you, I love Pearl Jam, I just thought it was an interesting choice.

I was just messing around. It was Lucky by Jason Mraz (sp?).

Although PJ would have been a bold choice:

She lies and says she's in love with him, can't find a better man...
She dreams in color, she dreams in red, can't find a better man...
Can't find a better man
Can't find a better man

it was our first song, but it's an awkward slow dance song.

i imagine it as a great accompaniment to one of those cute music-video-like videos that lots of couples are doing these days moreso than a first dance song. unless you have an awesome choreographer/sweet dance skills and do some sort of ballroom thing to it... could be pretty sweet like that.

i imagine it as a great accompaniment to one of those cute music-video-like videos that lots of couples are doing these days moreso than a first dance song. unless you have an awesome choreographer/sweet dance skills and do some sort of ballroom thing to it... could be pretty sweet like that.

You are totally going dancing with the stars choreography aren't you?

i hadn't ever heard that song before, but i really love that. it's making me rethink our first dance song though. we have a song that's "our song" but we've always deemed it too fast for a first dance song. but it's not faster than this one. i wonder if we could make it work.

i hadn't ever heard that song before, but i really love that. it's making me rethink our first dance song though. we have a song that's "our song" but we've always deemed it too fast for a first dance song. but it's not faster than this one. i wonder if we could make it work.

Hey, asshole, way to pay attention at my wedding! :rulz:

Back