• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maryland - 3:30 kick

wsc8521s

Rusty Larue
Reaction score
Haven't seen this posted elsewhere.

Jeff Barker ‏@sunjeffbarker
Terps-Wake football game will kick at 330 on 10-6 and be televised on ESPNU. With ACC football, you plan your life based on 12 days notice.

Wish we could've had a 3:30 start last Saturday or this Saturday.

Other games:
VT-UNC (12:30, ACC Network)
UVA-Duke (3, FS Carolinas)
3:30pm ABC/ESPN/ESPN2 & WatchESPN: Georgia Tech at Clemson
FSU-State (8 p.m., ESPN2 or ABC)

Last edited:
awesome. give me a good 5 hours of tailgating.

Other games:
In addition, there are some REALLY good games on tap that day. One of the (potentially) best weekends I've seen in a while:

#9 West Virginia at #12 Texas
#5 Georgia at #6 South Carolina
#3 LSU at #11 Florida
#22 Nebraska at #14 Ohio State

Kinda glad Wake's away that weekend so I'll be home to see all of those.

Other games:

Sucks. I try to watch Tech-Clemson every year. I think we had a poll last year and it was the most anticipated rivalry game.

what is the tailgating setup there? definitely going to the game, and hope to have a big enough group to warrant it (hopefully it's more than just me and my lady).

what is the tailgating setup there? definitely going to the game, and hope to have a big enough group to warrant it (hopefully it's more than just me and my lady).

Not great. From what I recall, visitors have to park in parking garages. If they get there early, you can set up on the top of the garage, so you can get some fresh air. There may be spaces due to lack of demand and a shitty on field product though.

Gonna have to go out to watch this one since I don't get ESPNU and ESPN3 blocks it out. Oh wellz, I like the 3:30 kick better than 12:30 regardless of where the game is.

Gonna have to go out to watch this one since I don't get ESPNU and ESPN3 blocks it out. Oh wellz, I like the 3:30 kick better than 12:30 regardless of where the game is.

How do you not have ESPNU?

In addition, there are some REALLY good games on tap that day. One of the (potentially) best weekends I've seen in a while:

#9 West Virginia at #12 Texas
#5 Georgia at #6 South Carolina
#3 LSU at #11 Florida
#22 Nebraska at #14 Ohio State

Curious. Does tOSU ever play away games?

I don't know. It doesn't make sense because I'm on a college campus and get ESPN3, but I don't get it. I think it's Comcast. We get 8 HBOs though.

Back