• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masonic Golf Tourney

stratt

Reaction score
My lodge is doing our yearly golf tournament October 3rd this year. We are looking for individuals or teams to compete. We are also looking for hole sponsors. Individuals can sign up for $65 or teams for $240. Bill Black Cadillac is sponsoring a whole in one challenge this year where the winner will win a Cadillac. Please pm or post if interested.

We also have a firearm raffle on August 29th if interested.

Oak Hollow Golf Course, High Point, NC

Why are we supposed to support a super secret quasi-religious cult?

You guys really have no idea of what freemasonry is about?

Freemasonry is nothing more than a fraternal order that makes men better men. All of the work that we do is for community and charity. We have two major charities here in nc that we raise money for. ..Whitestone masonic retirement home and Masonic Children's Home in Oxford, Nc.

Do we have secrets? Of course, like all other fraternities do. Are we a cult trying to take over the world? LMAO, no.

Last edited:
Stonecutters.jpg

Back on topic... would love to have you guys bring a team in or would love to have some of our local business owners sponsor a hole.

You guys really have no idea of what freemasonry is about?

Freemasonry is nothing more than a fraternal order that makes men better men. All of the work that we do is for community and charity. We have two major charities here in nc that we raise money for. ..Whitestone masonic retirement home and Masonic Children's Home in Oxford, Nc.

Do we have secrets? Of course, like all other fraternities do. Are we a cult trying to take over the world? LMAO, no.

What percentage of the money goes to charity?

This golf tournament is for upkeep of the lodge. The other events, raffles, cookouts, etc, 100% go to our charities.

There are many different branches of masonry. For example, York Rite, Scottish Rite, Knights Templar, Shiners, etc. All fund different organizations. Shiners fund the Shiners Children's Hospital. Our lodge funds the two establishments that I mention before. Like I said above, masonry is just a fraternity that promotes charity and good will.

Last edited:
This golf tournament is for upkeep of the lodge. The other events, raffles, cookouts, etc, 100% go to our charities.

There are many different branches of masonry. For example, York Rite, Scottish Rite, Knights Templar, Shiners, etc. All fund different organizations. Shiners fund the Shiners Children's Hospital. Our lodge funds the two establishments that I mention before. Like I said above, masonry is just a fraternity that promotes charity and good will.

No, masonry builds shit out of bricks

Back