• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mayweather out of jail

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Now he can start running away from Manny again.

Can't wait to be at that fight in May! You see where he pretty much fired Golden Boy a few weeks ago and now 50 Cent is handing all of his promoting?

Usain Bolt doesn't run as fast as Mayweather does every time he hears Manny's name.

All this hate against Mayweather proves he is doing something right. Manny needs to focus on getting his revenge on Bradley. If you think Mayweather is cocky, what are you going to do with Adrien Broner now that he is starting to blow up??

No need to fight Manny. He lost his last fight.

Mayweather has nothing to prove--he is 43-0

Right. Nothing to prove, except that he can't beat the best fighter in his class....but you are right. #boxingfail

Right. Nothing to prove, except that he can't beat the best fighter in his class....but you are right. #boxingfail

It's hard for him to beat himself then.....cuz Mayweather is the best in his class

So it's all set up then...Bradley beats Pacquiao again, setting up a matchup of undefeateds against Mayweather and Manny is off to be president of the Philippines or something.

Why won't he fight him?

Same question to you......why won't manny? Instead of worrying about Floyd, you need to worry about Manny getting his belt back. Something Floyd has never had to worry about....oh I don't want to hear about who Floyd has fought cause its the same people manny has

Same question to you......why won't manny? Instead of worrying about Floyd, you need to worry about Manny getting his belt back. Something Floyd has never had to worry about....oh I don't want to hear about who Floyd has fought cause its the same people manny has

HUH? Manny has been trying to fight floyd. For over 4 years, Manny has been trying to fight FLoyd. Do you know the history of these 2?

HUH? Manny has been trying to fight floyd. For over 4 years, Manny has been trying to fight FLoyd. Do you know the history of these 2?

i obviously know more than you. First time manny didn't want to take Olympic drug testing, second time Floyd wanted to fight may 5, manny didn't want to take less money, floyd has no reason to keep chasing a boxer who just lost his last fight. 43-0

i obviously know more than you. First time manny didn't want to take Olympic drug testing, second time Floyd wanted to fight may 5, manny didn't want to take less money, floyd has no reason to keep chasing a boxer who just lost his last fight. 43-0

Absolutely FALSE...no matter how many times you tell that lie it will NEVER be true.

Absolutely FALSE...no matter how many times you tell that lie it will NEVER be true.

RJ....very true, no matter how many times you tell yourself that. Get over it already, He is second to Mayweather

You are simply wrong. Manny agreed to the Olympic protocol. After he did, Floyd "the woman beating coward" added more to the testing that no one had ever seen before.

No great fighter in the past fifty years has ever run away from an opponent the way "The Woman Beater" has run from Manny.

You are simply wrong. Manny agreed to the Olympic protocol. After he did, Floyd "the woman beating coward" added more to the testing that no one had ever seen before.

No great fighter in the past fifty years has ever run away from an opponent the way "The Woman Beater" has run from Manny.

RJ are you six years old or something? You can come up with all this "name calling" all you want, Manny agreed after he took some heat about not complying with the Olympic style testing, but didn't want to take less money. Manny is ducking if you ask me.....Once again....Men lie, women lie,......numbers don't. 43-0........and just wait Adrian Broner will fill in quite nicely as my favorite boxer after Floyd retires on top.

Back