• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mayweather out of jail

It's not names. ......Floyd went to jail for his multiple times of woman beating. You support a person who likes to beat on women. That's just a fact.

Manny agreed to all the testing and the money for the first fight. When he did Yellowfeather ran away and changed the terms.

What another man does in his home has nothing to do with me, especially not knowing all the facts, I support Mayweather the boxer, after finally accepting terms he didn't want to take less money, he clearly doesn't want to fight Floyd. He needs to focus on winning his title back from Bradley, then we can talk

What another man does in his home has nothing to do with me, especially not knowing all the facts, I support Mayweather the boxer, after finally accepting terms he didn't want to take less money, he clearly doesn't want to fight Floyd. He needs to focus on winning his title back from Bradley, then we can talk

Have you been right about anything? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Drug Testing? Manny does whatever floyd wants.....yet, still flyod ducks a fight.
Purse arrangements? Manny does whatever floyd wants....yet, flyod still ducks the fight...

What else? There is no stipulation that Manny hasn't agreed too. Why don't you understand one simple fact? Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny because he knows it will blemish his record.

Have you been right about anything? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Drug Testing? Manny does whatever floyd wants.....yet, still flyod ducks a fight.
Purse arrangements? Manny does whatever floyd wants....yet, flyod still ducks the fight...

What else? There is no stipulation that Manny hasn't agreed too. Why don't you understand one simple fact? Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny because he knows it will blemish his record.
I have been right about everything I stated. Who are you to tell me I'm wrong, that's just simply your opinion. You don't know what you are talking about, cause if you did you would know that manny didn't want to take less money and wanted a even split and Floyd told him to take less money or there would not be a fight. Manny didn't agree which is why he fought Bradley and then proceeded to lose his title.

LOL. Floyd asked for even split, Manny agreed. FLoyd ducked again. But nice try. there is NOTHING that Floyd has offered that Manny hasn't agreed too. Nothing. Just admit you are wrong, you have no idea what you are talking about. Floyd wants to retire with a perfect record. the best way to do that is to avoid the best fighter, good for him.

You don't know what the hell you are talking about....Manny wanted a even split, but Floyd told him NO...Floyd said that Manny had to take less money for the fight to be on.....Can you read?

LOL. Floyd asked for even split, Manny agreed. FLoyd ducked again. But nice try. there is NOTHING that Floyd has offered that Manny hasn't agreed too. Nothing. Just admit you are wrong, you have no idea what you are talking about. Floyd wants to retire with a perfect record. the best way to do that is to avoid the best fighter, good for him.

Pretty sure this isn't correct....

You don't know what the hell you are talking about....Manny wanted a even split, but Floyd told him NO...Floyd said that Manny had to take less money for the fight to be on.....Can you read?

Yes, less money than the initial deal. So Manny came down to an even split. This arguement might hold water if Floyd didn't ask for something then Reneg after Manny agreed. Manny would whoop his ass, and Floyd knows it, so he doesn't want to retire with a loss. I'm going to campaign " I will fight Floyd Mayweather...but I have to fuck his mother first"..... Oh, won't take that? Oh, well, I'll just fight someone else...see world, he won't accept my demands, I'm not ducking him.

north East, just remember that bray knows more than the rest of us combined and we're all wrong...jeezzz

Yes, less money than the initial deal. So Manny came down to an even split. This arguement might hold water if Floyd didn't ask for something then Reneg after Manny agreed. Manny would whoop his ass, and Floyd knows it, so he doesn't want to retire with a loss. I'm going to campaign " I will fight Floyd Mayweather...but I have to fuck his mother first"..... Oh, won't take that? Oh, well, I'll just fight someone else...see world, he won't accept my demands, I'm not ducking him.

Now I can't take you serious, you sound like an idiot!! you have already been proved wrong by coming on here saying that floyd asked for an even split, and after you were called out on it you resort to the old RJ tactic of failed humor.

floyd is afraid. he's ducked him for years...facts are facts. everytime Manny agrees to Floyds demands, Floyd changes the demands...that is a fact.

Right. Nothing to prove, except that he can't beat the best fighter in his class....but you are right. #boxingfail

Now Arum & Manny are wanting to duck him in November.

Floyd Jr not on Arum's list of Pacquiao's next opponents

It seems we've found something Reff knows less about than basketball. I didn't think that was possible.

so because they have those opinions, means they are right? It's also sad that you are using a cartoon as a reference, which makes your point a joke

Back