• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 11: Presbyterian Blue Hose -- Thursday 3 pm ACCN+ -- Updated

Reid has had a lot of those baby hooks rim out over the past few games. The guy can also hit the 3s he’s been missing bigly. A lot of people hopped off the Reid train over the last 2 games, but I still think he’s going to be at least as good as Walton all around.

You'd think our guys would get tired of playing down to lesser opponents, yet they never seem to.

Good defense, but poor rebounding by MMM on that last possession.

Making shots is one thing but they are outplaying us and playing much smarter basketball. I’m sure we will pull this out but my God this has gotten old

8 rebounds with 3:44 left in the half. That is sad.

Also it is interesting that every big man Reid has played against thus far takes it right at him. And is often quite successful despite giving up 5-6 inches routinely

Also it is interesting that every big man Reid has played against thus far takes it right at him. And is often quite successful despite giving up 5-6 inches routinely
Yeah the shorter players he has been guarding are just quicker than him and get around him

Carr had his hands on that offensive board and just gave it up. At least he got that block and finish.

Defense, rebounding, and 50/50 balls …none of these seem to be a strength of a Forbes team. Each game I’m hope for a better focus in these areas but continue to be disappointed. This is a red flag for things to come. Kinda like Griffis and Elon. Forbes needed to have this fixed yesterday

I know the ACC is weak this year, but I don't see how we're a .500 team in ACC play. We've got enough talent that our potential is good enough, but I have no faith that we're going to play up to that potential. Don't know if it's the group of players, coaching, etc., but we should be burying these guys and yet we're just sleepwalking through another game. We can get away with it against crap teams, against even bad ACC teams, not so much.

Back