• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 12: ACC Opener - Hokies Visit The Joel - Saturday 2pm - ESPN2

Love, love, love the concerted effort to work on Reid in the post down the stretch here. Easy to forget how few minutes he's actually played against legit teams.
Yes, just wished it came off better. The O hasn’t really come together for him yet

Gonna be interesting to see BC game overall. Shorter rest for Wake but BC hasn't played since before Christmas.

Nice win!! I remember us losing these by 20 a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Yes, just wished it came off better. The O hasn’t really come together for him yet
It didn't? Under the 4 minute mark he got fouled and hit both free throws, scored on an inside pass from Sallis, missed one short jumper then had the assist to Hildreth when they collapsed on him. Then he came out for walk-ons.

It didn't? Under the 4 minute mark he got fouled and hit both free throws, scored on an inside pass from Sallis, missed one short jumper then had the assist to Hildreth when they collapsed on him. Then he came out for walk-ons.
Looked good in that span of time. I think he is close to joining the "I can score 20 points if you don't guard near well" club.

Just seems he’s pressing a bit when he gets it but maybe it’s just me. No complaints here I’m sure it’ll come!

Back