• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 15: @ UNC-ch - Wednesday 9pm- ACCN

I think UNC wins but Wake keeps it single digits. Agreed this is a tough spot for Wake overall and that it's a bit "house money" situation (road Q1 opportunity as a double digit underdog). Make your threes tonight folks (not you UNC).

Also a weird stat is that despite having essentially the same five guys out there all the time, Leaky Black's usage is like 11.5%. That's insane for someone on the court as much as he is. Guess that's what happens when you have a dominant inside presence you want to feed the ball and an absolutely voracious chucker both on the floor most of the time with you.

I think the Appleby for POY campaign heats up tonight. Davis and Love have zero chance of trying to stay in front of him.
I wanna see Tyree and Damari combine for like 35 shots tonight.

(I wanna also see Andrew not hesitate or pump fake his way out of open threes.)

It's going to be interesting to see if they try and have Leaky help on Tyree to cut off drives down the lane.

I just played HORSE in the driveway with my 13 year old nephew after dinner.

I told him if I won, Wake wins tonight, if he wins, UNC wins.

I won!

You guys can head on to bed if you wish. There's nothing more to see here.

wtf am i getting confused or did we recruit leaky black about ten years ago

Teddy Valentine is calling the NC State-Duke game in Raleigh, which means one of two things:

He’s hopping in the car at the end of this game to haul ass to Chapel Hill to call our game and get more TV time and screw us over, or
We’re getting Dick Papparo and Lenny Wertz

So, are these guys we're playing tonight any good?

Teddy Valentine is calling the NC State-Duke game in Raleigh, which means one of two things:

He’s hopping in the car at the end of this game to haul ass to Chapel Hill to call our game and get more TV time and screw us over, or
We’re getting Dick Papparo and Lenny Wertz

I'm about 95% sure Papparo had links to organized crime.

They still haven't scored, so I guess they suck

Back