• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: @ NC State -- Tuesday 7 pm ACCN

TV Teddy still has a job so no, absolutely not
That’s because Teddy V is one of the best, both at game management and grading out on calls. You want him home or away because he will make the call under any situation. Plus he grades out at 95+% in final 4 minutes of games. Put his theatrics aside, all coaches want him in the big game.

If 2 state players got technicals when Sallis got his, why didn't wake get FTs?
Because when itchy technical finger realized it was going to give Wake FTs & then possession back, he decided Sallis deserved two of them to even it out. No biggie they were fouls 4 & 5 on him.

That’s because Teddy V is one of the best, both at game management and grading out on calls. You want him home or away because he will make the call under any situation. Plus he grades out at 95+% in final 4 minutes of games. Put his theatrics aside, all coaches want him in the big game.
Teddy TV is better than what we saw tonight (which is saying absolutely nothing). Gonna defend these guys @TheReff? I'm not even saying it was biased - it was just atrocious.

Wake is the Cowboys of the ACC

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
It pains me to say this, but the Cowboys have won a superbowl.

Wake is closer to the Panthers. If Mit Shah would’ve thrown a drink at State fans…

Yes such pussies. Sallis had walked away and Diarra chased him. Refs sucked. They basicall6 tossed our two best players with bullshit calls

What’s our path to the tourney? We’re not beating UNC or Duke on the road.

We won’t make the tournament. People will bitch and moan because we had [conference record] and this is just so unfair! Despite the fact that we can’t even beat mediocre teams. But it’s okay because Covid and blah blah blah.

Even with perfect officiating, we might lose that game. We fell apart offensively in the 2H.

But we’ll never know the hypothetical answer to that, because the refs were so awful and muddied the water to such an extreme degree that it clearly impacted the game.
No such thing as perfect officiating because the 3 guys are human. Similar to a team playing hard but committing 17 turnovers, let’s say. All they can do in a wild game like this is blow the whistle. Some will be missed just like shots & free throws & coaching decisions.

We won’t make the tournament. People will bitch and moan because we had [conference record] and this is just so unfair! Despite the fact that we can’t even beat mediocre teams. But it’s okay because Covid and blah blah blah.
Yeah. I think I’m here.

Back