• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: Louisville @ LJVM -- Saturday Noon -- ESPNU

Hildreth needs to get right, he looks nowhere near himself

Man, Cam’s shot is so far off, you almost think he has to be hurt.

I still think Cam provides a lot despite his shot being off but he really needs to stop jacking so many 3s until his wrist recovers, the misses have been UGLY the last two games

Meh, Cam clearly struggling with his wrist shooting but also handling it well and did fine running the point for a bit. Playing tough defense. We have a long layoff coming up, no need to just bench him.

Louisville shooting 52% down 15, that’s impressive

My brother, this is a horrible idea. A team that doesn't regularly play zone will play a terrible zone and be the surest way to let Louisville kill us from deep. We're fine letting Louisville score in the 60s.
Eh, switch things up. Not sure Louisville would be able to shoot that well from outside with the lineup they have out there.

Pretty much a perfect first half, considering Louisville shot >50%.

Great half from Hunter. I was also pretty impressed with Damari’s defense. He had one lapse, but looked quick out there.

Back