• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: #19 Clemson Tigers @ LJVM -- Tuesday 9pm - Regional Sports Networks (ESPN+)

Sorry. I guess we covered this, but I can’t even log in on the app and watch the Deacs if they’re not in my area. This is fucking ridiculous. In 1999, I could come home from school and watch every Wake game on basic cable in New England. Twenty plus years later and cable plus numerous streaming devices, and I can’t watch this game anywhere?!

Sorry. I guess we covered this, but I can’t even log in on the app and watch the Deacs if they’re not in my area. This is fucking ridiculous. In 1999, I could come home from school and watch every Wake game on basic cable in New England. Twenty plus years later and cable plus numerous streaming devices, and I can’t watch this game anywhere?!
It should be on NESN.

Not sure why I thought Eric Collins was a young guy. Glad to have him and Brian Oliver doing the game.

Yeah it's a real pain in the ass. ESPN is like, we're gonna do an acc network but not really jk

Is anyone successfully air playing this from tablet to TV?
Both Apple TV & Roku aren’t letting me. I can watch on iPad with VPN but AirPlay is not working

I look for Monsanto and Klintman to play more to put some length on outside D. Guy who stretched their big lead in 2nd out tonight..

Opening tip fast break. Not good.

Back