• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: #19 Clemson Tigers @ LJVM -- Tuesday 9pm - Regional Sports Networks (ESPN+)

All season same story. I understand this team has limitations but my god we just cannot finish teams.
I’m really not here yet and I’m a notoriously pessimistic fan during games. We’re still ahead.

Someone earlier in the year (maybe Ph?) called Bradford a toy you have to wind up before he can make a move, and it's literally the only thing I can ever think of whenever I see Bradford in there.

Just when it seems like we are on cruise control we stop doing everything that makes us successful on offense. It must be killing Forbes.

Just when it seems like we are on cruise control we stop doing everything that makes us successful on offense. It must be killing Forbes.
Well, they are starting to double Appleby hard off screens. It was Bradford's man that left, Tyree hit him with a great pass, he just takes too long to get geared up for a shot.

Gonna have to play through a lot of contact the rest of the way

Back