• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: @ UNC - Monday 7pm - ESPN

I am playing the Ocean Course at Kiawah on Sunday, so that is pretty much the only reason i got to get through this week.

i'm still baffled at the performance. never would have guessed a blowout loss

oh well
see youins on the next game thread in nine days

Starters are 0-10 from 3, we gave up a career high to the highest scorer in the ACC, and have double their turnovers. That’s how you lose by 20.

even when guys beat their primary defender off the dribble, carolina very good at protecting around the rim

Deacs don't do help D like that

Tonight it's not such the fouls called as it is the fouls committed and not called.

Because we have a bad coach.
hes a great guy and apparent portal guru but just baffling coaching in road games and not good with in game adjustments or fundamentals. Beyond inexcusable that Cam has been in over 30 mins and clearly worse player with the injured wrist. Defensive liability against pack and heels and yet again He gets extended play banking 3s off backboard over and over. A great coach has to make the tough calls for best of the team and Cam being the 4th or 5th guard is the move that needs to happen. really crazy when you have terrific shooters in Parker and damari wasting on the bench. You know you need to slow down RJ and our D was atrocious And no trying zone or anything to change the pace. Only positive is we didn’t have 20 TOs. Continued red flags with his teams. have to beat Duke at home as only chance for big W now as no hope for team on road against any decent team.

Back