• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: @ UNC - Monday 7pm - ESPN

Well, it was fun for a while. Reid, PFred and Damari being on the bench for too long has fucked the second half

Cam needs to sit for a while. He's really hurting the team. He has twice as many shots as Damari and Pfred combined tonight. That's not a good combo. Really wish there was a +/- available for mens bball.
There is

I'm hoping these Cam drives are an elaborate and committed set up to have him kick it out for a Damari/PFred 3 every time going forward.

Coach is letting the team down by keeping Cam in the game. I just don't understand how this can happen. Do the assistance have any sway here? Its ridiculous

I hate to admit this, but after watching the first half I gave my wife the remote and let her put on the bachelor. It sucks but like, come on—we all knew what would happen in the second half. Just not fun to have to watch these second half road meltdowns anymore.

Back