• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: Pitt Panthers @ The Petersen Events Center - Wednesday - 7 pm - ACCN

We are a team with a decent 5 players who get worn down because we have no depth.

i mean what do you say now?
coaches and players have stated they have to finish
yet they keep collapsing in the second half

How can other teams seemingly “turn up” their defense so much in the second half, and we can’t shoot or defend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you do when Cam can't score, damari can't defend, carr is MIA. And we can't stop anyone. This just isn't a very good team. We have flashes. But we aren't very good. Bummer

Bad teams don’t continually have double digit half time leads or half time leads in general on the road… at least I don’t think.
But badly coached teams do and then lose them. No adjustments, continued sloppy play leading to timeouts at worse time, and poor D to name a few. Just painful to watch as the pieces are there but not the conductor.

Back