• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: @ Duke- Monday 7pm - ESPN

Sallis scores 97.

...jk......On that Sallis one.

Mons gonna light them up doe

Really excited about this game…fuck Duke!

I paid to confirm my upgrade on my American flight tomorrow during this game. Fuck Duke, make me paying the $70 more to sit in First Class worth it.

I am cautiously optimistic about tonite. WF rolls into Cameron with a little swagger after outlasting State. I am feeling better about the inside game if Efton gets into early foul trouble, as Marsh has really come around the past few games. Need Cam and Carr to continue their recent uptick, PFred and Monsanto to deliver some backbreaking threes, and Boopie to get a handle on the sloppy ball handling. Go Deacs!!

I don’t feel great about this game because it’s in the road on One days rest/practice.

But I also think that Duke isn’t as good as their record indicates.

I think we have a legitimate shot, but I feel we are susceptible to foul trouble and that’s not good at Cameron.

Yeah I feel a lot better with the Marsh resurgence lately. I like getting Reid involved early as I don’t think Flip is a physical player down low. Had 1 rebound Sat versus BC.

I haven't watched a ton of Duke this year so honestly don't know. Would it be better for us to put Carr on Filipowski and Reid guards Mitchell?

Back