• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: @UVA - Saturday Noon - ESPN2

If you’re expecting Forbes to start pulling his players after one mistake you’ll be disappointed. That’s kind of the opposite of his coaching philosophy. And it’s a big part of the reason we get the transfers we do.

What’s the threshold? 3 mistakes in a critical game in late February doing the same thing we’ve done all season? I get Forbes’ style and am not looking for Bobby Knight reaction, but should be a middle ground somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the threshold? 3 mistakes in a critical game in late February doing the same thing we’ve done all season? I get Forbes’ style and am not looking for Bobby Knight reaction, but should be a middle ground somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im not sure what plays you’re talking about but sometimes it’s not a mistake, it’s just really good defense by the other team. Or getting hacked with a no call.

God I hate the no neck dweeb

Cam should have hit that Shot. He can't seem to finish since his injury.

sallis has only touched the ball once in the half court offense this half (he scored). and that feels like a recurring issue for our offense.

(i would also guess that is a factor in him being overly aggressive when he does get the ball in transition)

Back