• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

I’m weirdly affected by his cancer journey. He drove me crazy with the Duke stuff but he really loved college basketball. I never get that feeling from announcers anymore.

I believe he's now dealing with one of his kids/grandkids having a cancer relapse. Nobody deserves what he's been thru.

I don't think it would be over with a Duke loss, but we'd need to beat VT and Clemson and get some help.

How the hell can the student section be sold out? Let them all in to populate the upper regions. Let them stand and watch on the concourse and sit in the aisles. This is a game a student came to Wake to see live.

Deacs might want to put clips from that Duke game on the pregame scoreboard to set the mood. Wish I could be there. Go Deacs !

How the hell can the student section be sold out? Let them all in to populate the upper regions. Let them stand and watch on the concourse and sit in the aisles. This is a game a student came to Wake to see live.

Deacs might want to put clips from that Duke game on the pregame scoreboard to set the mood. Wish I could be there. Go Deacs !
I'm here for it. Let every damn student in the game. Put some cheap kegs in the concourse and just get at it.

Great question actually. Tickets were claimable starting at 12 today for students and were out in five hours. I know there’s at least a thousand of them, but some people have been asking around trying to buy a ticket. Got mine thankfully!

Sure would be nice for our elite media team to put together a special little pregame hype video for this one 🤔

Our baseball field and basketball court look like shit on tv

I’m curious about this. I think our court looks good on tv and very recognizable but am I not remembering the past versions well enough? Guess I’ll watch more YouTube clips for comparison.

Back