• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: WF at Duke -- Tuesday 7 pm: ESPN

Imagine how much more we now want to play Duke in the tourney than they want to play us.

I was really surprised at the choice for the last shot. I was looking for an Eddie Payne to Lee Foye replay.

That's the first duke game in a few years where I'm not raging mad. Our defense in the final minutes kept us in the game. duke didn't score for like five minutes straight!

don't like moral victories, but that was a hell of an effort by the Deacs and I think we build on this. Keep it up , guys. And P.S. can we never never never again play Whitt and Hildreth in the same lineup against a quality opponent.

Did Monsanto's prayer actually get off in time?

It sucks to lose. But I am more hopeful now about the rest of the regular season and whatever is in front of us for the postseason. Tough and unlucky result that will only harden the Deacs for what comes next. NOW LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Not that it matters but anyone go back and look at if the shot would have counted?

Showed unreal heart & determination. The stretch between half and being down 19 killed us. So may what ifs in a close basketball game. I think Cam’s layup was going to roll in if Sy didn’t interfere. Dallas missed that bunny layup… yada yada

Back