• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: @ ND - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

Not a very good half all things considered. We need to build a cushion early in the second half.

Why? Why? Don’t we have a fucking play available? Same as a few games ago…is that the best we have?

I can’t remember the last time we had so many technicals on the season and I fucking love it! Love Cam talking shit

Five point lead and couldn’t stop ND. Okay. Terrible to give Carr a T there.

Awful end of the half. Sallis needs to be aggressive in the 2nd and we probably need to see if Cam can somewhat contain Burton

The people they employ at ACCN are terrible. It’s a sad day when I wish for the Joel Berry crew.

Christ get Monsanto and PFred and spread the floor…anything

How the hell is that a double technical? Davis shoves Carr and starts shouting at him. Carr verbally responds. And that’s a technical on both? Is there a new rule that I’m not aware of that individual technicals can’t be called? All techs must be double techs? I guess the good news is if you get pissed at someone just punch them in the face. They will get a technical for their face hitting your fist.

Back