• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: @ ND - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

Whoever the color guy here is as generic as it gets. He knows nothing of our season or players

The worst and slowest offensive team in the conference is on pace to score almost 100. Little unlucky, but it’s incredible how poor our defense is on the road.

Two very early (may be premature) observations:
1, Notre dame looks a hell of a lot better than their record.
2. We are showing no defensive intensity. Night and day watching so far tonight versus the defense we were playing on Saturday.

Whoever the color guy here is as generic as it gets. He knows nothing of our season or players

Someone gave him some talking points though. So he knows cam is the heart and soul of the team.

We really need to step it up defensively. Cam went out and the defense went to hell.

ND shooting 63%.Hopefully we can improve upon that. They don't have the guns to maintain this pace.

well I don’t think Nd can play any better than they currently are…

I don’t think…

Flat on defense. Reid looks like he ate a bad dinner and is just walking through the motions. Offense started off great until ND started the frantic pressure D.

To very early (may be premature) observations:
1, Notre dame looks a hell of a lot better than their record.
2. We are showing no defensive intensity. Night and day watching so far tonight versus the defense we were playing on Saturday.

Duke shot very well, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are scoring on the same two shots every time. Running down the middle of the lane wide open and nobody is there, or kicking out for a three

Back