• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29 - @ VT - Saturday - 5:30 - CW

God that was an awful last possession. Another 2nd half lead on the road. Let’s finish

Hate that play. Dribble until 3 seconds and then take a bad shot. Cmon Boopie!

I’ll take another half just like it but feels like we should be winning by 15+.

Seen this movie about 7 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stan saying that because of Monsanto's shooting slump Forbes is not playing him.
I hope this is the case. Honestly, he’s been a liability on D and his shot’s not hitting and he’s forcing it. I love him though and hope he’s not injured.

If games were 20 minutes, Wake would be a top 5 team. Hope they come out blazing. Sallis should be ready to roll this 20.

Is it just me or was Cam not out there for a while but no foul trouble? Maybe I just didn’t notice him

One major difference between this and most of our up 10 at the half on the road games: Sallis should be very fresh because of the foul trouble.

Stan saying that because of Monsanto's shooting slump Forbes is not playing him.
Would think there is more to it than that. He didn’t seem very happy after the Duke game.

God please be up 20 with 10 minutes left. Will not be able to relax at all unless that is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back