• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 3: Utah Utes - Thursday 9 pm - Charleston Classic Quarter-Final ESPNU

Keller should get his chance to redeem himself after his leisurely walk against Georgia. Sometimes bigs don't show their true mettle until they are forced into an opportunity that provides extended playing time. Facing Utah offers bragging rights back home in Colorado. Hope for the best.

Focus on getting into 167 instead of the basketball maybe. That place is incredible.

Yeah Rodney Scott is delicious.

Leon's Oyster Shop is further up on King and not walkable, but possibly one of my favorites restaurants. Hard to beat fried chicken and oysters.

Home Team is a chain around the area for BBQ, but also get their GameChanger if you're into alcoholic beverages.

I personally think Lewis the best. Home Team is meh.

ESPN held the option to televise WF/Utah and Auburn/Notre Dame on ESPN2 or ESPNU. The brain-trust at the World-Wide Leader elected to put the Auburn/ND game on the Deuce and WF/Utah on the U. Not sure I get that decision since Notre Dame may the worst power conference school in the nation (the Irish lost by 10 at home to Justin Gray's WCU squad last time out).

What’s the substantive difference between espn2 and espnU. Are there really packages that only have the former?

What’s the substantive difference between espn2 and espnU. Are there really packages that only have the former?
Negligible. That said, ESPN always puts its better football or basketball matchups on ESPN 2 over ESPNU. There is almost no chance the Auburn/ND game is competitive. Will watch the WF/Utah game either way; its just that the thinking is odd.

Hard to get excited about the season with a loss tonight. Starting 1-2 staring at two must win games right after with a short bench. That'd be very deflating, and we would have squandered our only non con chances at good wins.

Feels like a very early season absolute must win

Sending good vibes to Carr, 3-M and Keller.

I do think Keller could pull their bigs out too, but that's probably wishful thinking.

on the flipside if we win tonight everyone will have their dicks out tomorrow

Back