• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 3: Utah Utes - Thursday 9 pm - Charleston Classic Quarter-Final ESPNU

Getting outrebounded 32-24. Offensive rebounds 9 to 5. That in combination with our inability to solve the zone is what's leading to frowns in Deacontown

We are very limited in terms of personnel but Forbes teams struggle with composure down the stretch in close games.

How is Utah recruiting well? Who on Earth would want to go there? Infuriating.

I think the man-to-man is trying to protect Carr and also not just let Carlson have free rein at whoever. But the other guys can just bomb 3s. They are a very good team.
Good adjustments by Forbes on offense to swing ball side to side. Just gotta make 3s and pray they forget how to dribble. They are a solid 10 points better with no Monsanto or Reid…or Marsh

Their size really bothered us. Somehow we couldn’t get 3 point looks against the zone.

Parker is wide open on the wing.

I guess Forbes is committed to going big. Boopie has been out for awhile.

I have an irrational hatred of Worster that I usually reserve for Duke players.

Carlson is just another in the long line of practically deformed white boys who manage to light our asses up in important games.

Hustle by Sallis crushes us there. Bang bang play never goes our way

Back