• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT 2nd Round - GT/ND - D.C. - Wednesday 2:30 - ESPN

Navy is one of the three official colors of the Washington Wizards. Capital One Arena is their home. Navy blue, red or silver. What color would you make your floor?
Inoffensive Greensboro green. It's not like they're playing on the Wizards floor.

Lol I've counted two incredibly obvious DJ Burns travels not called

Please tell me Boheim won't be calling the game on ESPN/2 tomorrow. He sucks the life out of every broadcast he is on and I made it about 5 minutes of the BC/Miami game before I caught myself turkeynecking on the couch.

Please tell me Boheim won't be calling the game on ESPN/2 tomorrow. He sucks the life out of every broadcast he is on and I made it about 5 minutes of the BC/Miami game before I caught myself turkeynecking on the couch.
He is awful… Wake will get Bilas tomorrow.

At one point he was talking about how lacrosse was like basketball but better.

Navy is one of the three official colors of the Washington Wizards. Capital One Arena is their home. Navy blue, red or silver. What color would you make your floor?

The painted the floor specifically for the ACC tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back