• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Memorial golf Tourney - Haas Tracker

Why the Deac Not

Frederic Fuckin' Chopin
Reaction score
Don't look now, but Billy is -4 through 9 at Muirfield. No eagle, but a birdie on 16.

Can he keep it going on the front nine? Would be nice to see Haas finish a tourney for once this year. He's been knocking on the door several times, but his final rounds have been putrid.

C'mon Billy!

Webb is -1 thru 7 holes with his normal assortment of birdies and bogeys.

Six bogies and a double on 18 for Webb. Not too stellar with his defense at Merion around the corner.

I thought they already engraved Tiger's name on the trophy this year.

Well, as usual, 18 nips another guy's heels with a hard-earned bogey, but Billy's in the CH with the lead at -9 after a cool 67 to follow up a solid 68 yesterday. Will be interesting to see how he copes with being the front-runner this weekend. He now has a very good chance to get into that final group on Sunday. Weird seeing Tiger make a double on a par 5 in the first half of his round, but I'm sure he'll rally late to make the cut by a stroke or two.

Bill's lead has increased since he finished this morning. He leads by 3.

Lol at that tag. If anyone says anything even slightly negative about Tiger his little fanboys freak out. Bad news for Tiger fans, he ain't winning at Merion.

Lol at that tag. If anyone says anything even slightly negative about Tiger his little fanboys freak out. Bad news for Tiger fans, he ain't winning at Merion.

Not a Tiger fan here, but why isn't he winning at Merion? He has the length for the long holes, he's hitting that 5 wood great and his iron distance control has been the best he's had in years. I'm not saying he's going to win, but no way I'd discount him completely.

Not a Tiger fan here, but why isn't he winning at Merion? He has the length for the long holes, he's hitting that 5 wood great and his iron distance control has been the best he's had in years. I'm not saying he's going to win, but no way I'd discount him completely.
His performance today?

Nice 44 on his first nine today. Wonder if he'll have a sudden injury and have to pull out.

He'll probably still be the favorite at Merion but I don't see it happening.

he's still better than rory

Hope Haas isn't starting another weekend tank job. Five bogies and only one birdie so far today.

His problem is that he can't make anything. I don't think he's ever been great with the flatstick, but lately it's been hard to watch.

Haas was just moving out of the lead for Sunday. Not a good front runner. All part of the master plan.

Yeah, I like Haas' chances better coming from 3 back - not as much pressure.

Missing putts early. 5 back after 2 holes. He probably made his last appearance on tv today.

Back