• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Message from Hatch

So I see "gender identity" has now hitched its trailer to race,
ethnicity, class and sexual orientation as a must have mention in the next day apology/statement denouncing discrimination.

So I see "gender identity" has now hitched its trailer to race,
ethnicity, class and sexual orientation as a must have mention in the next day apology/statement denouncing discrimination.

what's your point toe tapper?

Well regardless of what this thread devolves into where people will insist on being intolerant of others, the point remains that it was more than likely frat pledges that did this.

"Mazaris said police don't know why certain fraternity lounges were targeted"

Name the fraternities targeted and all might be come clear.

it doesn't matter what this thread devolves into, harv has posted on it

Man, this brings back the memories. RJ loved spraying a giant flaccid schlong and nuts on the back doors of the girls' societies on campus. Every weekend, he'd be doing it. Late at night, we're all chilling, feeling good, and the Hebrew Hammer would sneak back to his bedroom. Soon thereafter, he'd appear in camouflage clothes, spray paint can in hand. He'd smirk and say the same thing every time, "All right, dudes, be out for a while. Don't stay up." And he'd be gone.

Next day, the campus would be aghast at the monstrous dong RJ had painted. I'm telling you, the Hebrew Hammer had a knack for drawing pearl necklace puffers. Always added extra girth and veins, with a chunky mushroom cap. And the balls he'd illustrate -- you wouldn't think it would be possible to draw such real looking tea bags with a can of spray paint. The final product was usually pretty upsetting. That's how talented he was. RJ was very talented.

Anyway, every week RJ would paint his dicks and and the stuck up southern belles would get all hysterical, as they are accustomed to do. Campus police would be called and Spanky -- tired old fart who worked out in the Facilities Department -- would show up with his own paint can and cover up RJ's latest magnum opus, muttering to himself the whole time.

The administration tried hard to stop to it. Even went so far as to release a psychological profile of the culprit the campus had nicknamed the "Dong Desperado" (RJ was proud of that title) -- said it was likely the work of a "profoundly disturbed individual with an insatiable need for attention and a fixation on the male reproductive organs." But they never could catch the Hebrew Hammer. I'm telling you, the guy is slicker than a harpooned hippo on a banana tree. A real master.

You know, the "R" in "RJ" stands for "Rick."

sounds like someone got pissed off about the chik fil a thread in the Pit

amirite?

I mean SAE got sprayed and the message was "Go suck a dick. We love Tri Delt."

:wtf:

Back