• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MeUndies: mail-order underwear???

If you are OK with spending $20 per pair of underwear, contact me for a guaranteed investment opportunity.

They're okay. You can get much better for the same price range.

1. Mail order underwear is a thing?

Muthafucka, you can now order a goddamn mail order MATTRESS. Like, they will put that shit in a box and mail it to your house. Anything is possible. We truly do live in exciting times.

tape.jpg

They're just okay. For the price, they should have a better waist band.

Muthafucka, you can now order a goddamn mail order MATTRESS. Like, they will put that shit in a box and mail it to your house. Anything is possible. We truly do live in exciting times.

I've actually bought a mattress through the mail (well, Costco, but whatever)...but for some reason the existence of a subscription underwear service weirds me out.

we talkin used undies right? big market, I don't get it. used mattress...now that's some shit smoove, you nasty!

Tommy John is pretty solid stuff...i've been buying there stuff lately. Really good... and yeah, i got hooked by some espn radio ad

MeUndies look like Kmart garbage. I have some Mack Weldon. Their silver is tha bomb. Mucho mejor.

Fratagonia is secretly the best underoos.

Last edited:
Hasn't mail order underwear been around for more than a century now? Pretty sure the Sears catalog broke this ground a long time ago.

Why do you need fresh drawers every month?

Back