• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mission Beach Suggestions

timdunkandthefunk

Rusty Larue
Reaction score
Planning a bachelor party (Veterans Day weekend) and I’m looking for some bar/restaurant/activities ideas in Mission Beach, Pacific Beach and San Diego.

During the day, go to Del Mar for the races. Bring flasks...lots of talent to see...before the races, have lunch at Brigantines

If you guys like beer, there are beer bus tours...lots of breweries in SD...

Planning a bachelor party (Veterans Day weekend) and I’m looking for some bar/restaurant/activities ideas in Mission Beach, Pacific Beach and San Diego.

Echo some great breweries in SD. Karl Strauss, Ballast Point, Stone. Gaslamp Quarter is awesome downtown, plenty of bars, clubs. I think this is the spot to bounce around, hang out for a bachelor party. http://www.gaslamp.org/

Galaxy Taco in La Jolla is the best fish taco I've ever had. But lots of good seafood, Mexican all over in SD.

The best Seafood restaurant (IMO) is the Fish Market right on San Diego Bay. They have a more casual restaurant on ground floor and fine dining upstairs. Food is awesome.

Last edited:
Also Veteran's day is a pretty big deal in SD with the Naval and Marine bases around there. If I recall, there's a big parade, and they do some cool stuff occasionally.

Give me a good spot in Coronado.

I had a good time with a few buddies starting at Coronado Brewing company and bar hopping around. No specific spot, nothing that stands out except for the brewery.

A few years ago in Pacific Beach/Mission Beach they used to have some golf carts that would take you from one bar to another.

If you are looking for a sports bar to recover after a long night, the Sand Bar is not a bad place.

Back