• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mortgage Broker in Charlotte

DeaconSoDear

A.W. Hamilton
Reaction score
This is my first request for the consulting services of The Pit so please be gentle.

Anyone have any recommendations for mortgage brokers in the Charlotte area?

I have a bit of an unusual situation in that I will be graduating from an MBA program in May and won't start work until June. Ideally my wife (a teacher) and I would like to go ahead and purchase a home in the Charlotte area and move before I start work. If any of you have experience with a situation like this or know a good broker to talk to in the area I would appreciate the help.

Last edited:
Will get you the name of the person I used on monday. She was excellent.

Edited to say I used Linda Johnson at www.cpmcmortgage.com, out of Fort Mill.

Last edited:
Will Mullinix at Lawn & Mullinix. I'm personal friends with both of the partners and have refinanced with them a couple of times. Office is on Circle Ave off Providence in Myers Park.

will@lawnandmullinix.com

Yes. Alex Browning at MPM was who I used back in 2004. They were good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I'm considering going with them for a refinance. They seem to have rates significantly lower than many others. Just wondered if there was some catch, but it all sounds legit so far.

Back