• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moving Help Rate?

DemonDEKEn

Reaction score
A friend has asked me to travel from W-S to Tulsa and back to help with a move, and has offered to pay me. The trip will take about 5-6 days. What do you think is a fair daily rate?
Thanks.

If he's a friend and you are willing to help him move, covering all your expenses should be enough.

A true friend would hire movers and hang out with you in W-S while someone else is transporting his shit.

If he's a friend and you are willing to help him move, covering all your expenses should be enough.

yeah...hes pays for food, lodging, truck stop sloots, and the first night out back in Winston. He also owes you a favor TBD

Are you having to take off a week of your vacation for this? 5-6 days is a big time commitment.

A friend has asked me to travel from W-S to Tulsa and back to help with a move, and has offered to pay me. The trip will take about 5-6 days. What do you think is a fair daily rate?
Thanks.

If this is a good enough friend that you would do this for him, just let him cover your expenses. If not, don't do it.

Back