• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mt Rushmore of non-living people

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
Sherlock Holmes

Barbie

Indiana Jones

Luke Skywalker

See what happened here is Keeper and his buddies were doing their normal routine of shitting all over TheReff and pretending to be his friend while all along just keeping him around as entertainment. They asked him for his top 4 non-living people that have the greatest presence and if he answered correctly they would invite him to Tuesday night dinner and bingo. Now at first TheReff was confused by the question because clearly when he was little his grandparents gave him an amazing present but how did Keeper know his grandparents. In his confusion he decided to ask his son, who stated obviously his birth was the greatest present, but TheReff called him an idiot because he was still alive so obviously he didn't understand the question. In a last ditch effort to secure his invite he turned to the boards to help answer this important question.

Non-living people? Maybe it's presumptuous but I would choose my grandkids. Pay it forward and all. Maybe some day when I'm long gone, my grandkids will post about me on the Mt Rushmore of People Who Have Lived thread.

Well, he has Jesus on the other thread so...

He had been living at one point there Einstein, remember? They had him killed. Oh yea, there is another one that made the list....Einstein. But this discussion is about "people" that did not live....like Luke Sky Walker, Cinderella, Obi One Kenobi.

But Fandomania did a survey in 2009 of the Top 100 greatest fictional characters and Batman topped their list. followed by Superman, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doctor Who & Sherlock Holmes. Not who I would have thought, especially 3 & 4 but what the heck.

He had been living at one point there Einstein, remember? They had him killed. Oh yea, there is another one that made the list....Einstein. But this discussion is about "people" that did not live....like Luke Sky Walker, Cinderella, Obi One Kenobi.

But Fandomania did a survey in 2009 of the Top 100 greatest fictional characters and Batman topped their list. followed by Superman, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doctor Who & Sherlock Holmes. Not who I would have thought, especially 3 & 4 but what the heck.

You totally wanted to write "the Jews" here

are non-people entities like Smokey the Bear, the Muppets, & McGruff the Crime Dog eligible?

If not I'm starting another fucking Rushmore thread

are non-people entities like Smokey the Bear, the Muppets [Kermit # 91], & McGruff the Crime Dog eligible?

I would imagine. The Fandomania site listed this Top 100 in the year 2009 as 100 greatest fictional characters. They listed comic books, movies, TV shows, etc as eligible...11-15 had Luke Skywalker, Dracula & James Bond. # 18 was Homer Simpson. I am surprised Mickey Mouse wasn't higher while Merlin was up there at 23.

Back