• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW, Country Dan Lays Out the Stats

It blows my mind that Ron could consider pitching to the board with a straight face the need to keep Buzz as coach. These people aren't morons are they?

So Ron is trolling us by taking forever to do this and by telling Feinstein he's not "firing" Buzzdick. So now Dan is trolling Ron to say get on with it already. Go Dan.

Let's hope so. I do believe Disco Dan is as fatigued and worn out by this whole charade as we are, if not more so having to cover this team on the road!

Of course he did. Probably still does. Ain't nothing wrong with smoking a little reefer and raking leaves. This is a guy who gets it:

19457_100103756692157_5179111_n.jpg

I'm a Dan fan. He did everything he could to not come right out and say he ate a gigantic bag of shrooms at that concert.

Well done, Dan. Thanks for the article. It also answers all of the posters with the "Where's Dan Collins?!?!?!" questions. He knows as much as we know.

He knows more, but he hasn't been given the go ahead to print what he knows or he would lose sources.

I don't blame him one bit.

Back