• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Must see Frontline "The Untouchables" why Obama DOJ not go after Wall Street crooks

Obama nominated Mary Jo White, current defender of Wall Street criminals, to head the SEC today. She also defends News Corp for the cell phone hacking scandal. She also seems to have thrown a case she was prosecuting to let off a child raping priest.*
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news5/2004_06_25_Bolton_InquiryClears.htm

She was the prosecution of the 1993 WTC bombings which the FBI was recorded being informed of before its occurred (Dan Rather - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9p1AnhDzWg ) as well as other terrorist attacks suspected by conspiracy theories to be false flags to establish Bin Ladin as the face of terror pre 9/11. NWO people are having a field day.

*For the uninformed one of the pillars of the NWO is child rape
White was also retained to look at the circumstances surrounding the Feb. 15 suicide of the Rev. John Minkler of Watervliet after a 1995 letter he allegedly sent to then-New York Archbishop John O'Connor was made public and accused Hubbard of homosexual behavior and theological transgressions.

After a television news reporter made the note public, Minkler, a longtime critic of Hubbard's leadership, denied being its author. Two days before he committed suicide, he met with diocesan officials and signed a statement to that effect. Aretakis insisted that Minkler was pressured to sign that statement.

Last edited:
disgusting

I have a nameless family member whose next job is likely (strong consideration) legal attache to the Secretary of the Navy...he point blank told me "I have several friends who work in the NY DA's office and they've each told me that "if Justice would allow it we'd be prosecuting every name on Wall street under RICO". I asked him why this was not pursued and he replied "they were told by the State Dept. that it was a no go."

HSBC was caught laundering 1.2 billion from drug cartels and not a single banker will be prosecuted criminally. Banks are laundering money from drug lords who have murdered 1000s, but Obama won't prosecute the bankers for profiting off the homicidal drug trade. How much of our prisons are filled with people in this alleged 'war on drugs', but we won't arrest white collar involvement.
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/12...1-9-billion-settlement-over-money-laundering/

I used to think the people who thought we invaded Afghanistan for the heroin were out of their minds and believed anything. I think what might really be going on is America's economy is dependent on criminality to stay solvent - and this criminality is supported by all aspects of the military-corporate-government-police state.

Last edited:
Any semblance of law enforcement on Wall St. has been completely gutted under Obama. The dissolution began under Bush and has continued on with even greater speed.

Back