• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

My dream Basketball staff ........

chill43

Reaction score
I want Bruce Pearl running the show. He generates excitement and passion.

My # 1 assistant would be Kelvin Sampson, he would be in charge of all electronic communications with potential recruits.

# 2 Assistant would be Jim Harrick , he would handle admission, class room enrollment and study hall.

# 3 would be Quinn Synder, he would host all visitations, extracurricular activities. And his law degree would allow Wake to dismiss any legal counsel on staff. Trimming the budget.

I would also bring the elder Coach Sutton, but for very limited duties. He is old. He would mail out all scholarships offers.

This staff would take Wake to new levels and always keep us in the news.

I want Bruce Pearl running the show. He generates excitement and passion.

My # 1 assistant would be Kelvin Sampson, he would be in charge of all electronic communications with potential recruits.

# 2 Assistant would be Jim Harrick , he would handle admission, class room enrollment and study hall.

# 3 would be Quinn Synder, he would host all visitations, extracurricular activities. And his law degree would allow Wake to dismiss any legal counsel on staff. Trimming the budget.

I would also bring the elder Coach Sutton, but for very limited duties. He is old. He would mail out all scholarships offers.

This staff would take Wake to new levels and always keep us in the news.

This cat has got some #Moxy. I like where your head is at! Pure #swaggggggger

Back