• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"My First Big Boy Trip" by Donald J. Trump

Gotta make them oil deals.

For comparison:

And I presume there was a photographer.

Russians in the room: 80+ years of political experience.

Americans in the room: Less than 12 months.

yeah but we have the best dealmaker in history on our side. he's run a business and everything !

For comparison:

Fiona Hill and McMasters have to be in that room. I guess we're not taking a note taker either, we'll just rely on Trump's made up tapes. This is a dangerous situation that is becoming a clusterfuck.

Fiona Hill and McMasters have to be in that room. I guess we're not taking a note taker either, we'll just rely on Trump's made up tapes. This is a dangerous situation that is becoming a clusterfuck.

Maybe Clay Higgins will show up and make a video...

That might be the line where the Republicans actually do something, losing two Senators would be a big deal.

my God, please give them Sarah Palin!!! please, please, please!

Will Putin be using Trump's nuts as earrings or on a necklace?

If Trump had any balls, he would have used Gary Kasparov as his translator like how Putin brought a dog to his first meeting with Merkel knowing she was afraid of dogs.

Stahp

At Least you idiots didn't sound so desperately pathetic when your dicks were hard about collusion

256px-River_Nile_map.svg.png

This meeting is going to be an epic disaster. i wonder if they will show Trump shining Putin's shoes on Fox...i know they would on CNN. despite being taped doing it Trump will claim fake news and the rubes will believe him. I would not trust Trump to lead anyone, even his mall walking club.

Our milkshakes are about to be drank

can we limit the number of milkshakes in the room or only provide one straw? i don't think Putin would touch the straw after Trump. You know he thinks he is a buffoon...almost 60% of Americans do!

Back