• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Name of the year bracket

smallbigtall

jon gruden's haircut
Reaction score
notybracket8.png

People's real names as found across the internet. You can also vote at the website here if you have nothing better to do

The 14 seed in the Chrotchtangle is my cinderella pick

Fancy English Jr. will not make the Final 4. The winner of that 8/9 matchup between Sparkle McKnight and Hurricane Weathers could knock him out in the 2nd round.

It's baaaack.....

2015notybracket_02%2B(2).png

Following in Gelo Orange's footsteps, former Wake basketball target Tacko Fall makes an appearance.

It's hard not to read the names in a Key and Peele voice now.

there are so many that I can't decide which to laugh hardest at. Isn't Joko Widodo the actual prime minister of Indonesia?

Dr. Electron Killabrew must be the Duke of the tournament. That's the weakest bracket. Mussolini Africano has to get past Lyric Generals to set up a possible matchup with Miraculous Powers. He's screwed if Alexcion Void somehow makes it out as a #13 seed. Then he's got Dr. Data Longjohn or the favorite Amanda Miranda Panda waiting in the Elite Eight.

I had a client named Peter Wakker, and I once got to introduce Bernie Issette to Ernie Bissette in my lobby. Also walked out of my office and saw Millard Mantooth sitting next to Gummy Taylor.

Talked to a lady on the phone the other day named Aretha Dingus.

And have had quite a few Mr./Mrs. Seaman, had Ron Mexico's adopted brother Don Canada.

But looking at that bracket, here is my Elite 8 (based on how much I would laugh if I was introduced to these people):

(1) Cherries Waffles Tennis vs (6) I Made Mangku Pastika
(9) Manmeet Colon vs (3) Lancelot Supersad, Jr.
(4) Dwellie Striggles vs (2) Genghis Muskox
(8) Miraculous Powers vs (3) Beethoven Bong

Final Four:
(1) Cherries Waffles Tennis vs (3) Lancelot Supersad, Jr.
(4) Dwellie Striggles vs (8) Miraculous Powers

Championship:
(3) Lancelot Supersad, Jr. vs (8) Miraculous Powers

Champ:
(3) Lancelot Supersad, Jr.

Last edited:
That's awesome. Reading those with Key and Peele's voices in my head makes it even funnier.

Back