• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Natty Champ GAME THREAD - OWGs despair

Cal to the Lakers has disaster written all over it. Please make it happen.

@AlexKennedyNBA: Former Kentucky star @RexChapman, who is close to program, tweets that John Calipari to the Lakers is a "done deal." http://t.co/stJ13z48SR

1. Okayyyyy
2. If true, gotta wonder if he's pulling a Carroll and fleeing the party before the cops show up
3. If it is true or not , wth would Rex put this out there tonight?

When Kentucky has to vacate a final four appearance, you think the remaining few people who think he's not crooked will finally see the light?

I will not miss these Sprint Framily commercials.

Not a foul. But that probably deserves to count for 3 anyway.

the guy from that bud light commercial w/ ahnold is the biggest donk EVER

but seriously. got. damn.

847538136.gif

If Randle isn't double teamed, he should just drive right to the basket every damn time. Just unstoppable.

Wow Napier, fucking up all over the court right now.

When I look at how not special this Uconn team is, it makes me really sad to think about how some of Wake's most talented teams couldn't even get out of the 2nd round.

Not special? They probably have the best player in college basketball in their team!

Back