• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA moving 2017 ASG out of CLT

Hmmmm yeah that's a good point. Seems like it all really went to shit when the olds got nervous about Obama and started going crazy, which somehow snowballed into backwards morons actually having a voice somehow

Yep. They clung to their guns and religion just like Obama said they'd do.

What about the fact that in the original Greek God is referred to as female (at least by analogy) in each of Genesis, Psalms, Luke, Hosea, Deuteronomy, Isaiah and Matthew? Or that Genesis 1:26-27 in the original Greek refers to the diety/dieties as both male and female that that humans were made in their image? Or the fact that Jewish philosophy, the precursor the Christianity, doesn't prescribe a gender to God? Or the fact that in Christianity the only place where God is a masculine is in the God the Son portion of the Holy Trinity given the fact that the other two portions of the Trinity lack a body (and the Holy Spirit is referred to as feminine in Hebrew in the Old Testament)?

ETA: Don't mean to derail the thread and this is obviously an oversimplification, but good grief people are dense.

God has a cock. It's science.

Only poll from the last month (NBC/WSJ) has Cooper up 4. Aggregate of last three polls has it a toss up (pat up +.3)

Is this the appropriate thread to ask if Simone was a man or a woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's mid-July

That's not the point. I don't like to associate political opinions with specific posters. That's why there's a separate forum for it. To keep all that stuff away from sports discussion so as not to contaminate sports opinion with political opinion. I know, I know, but some of us don't care to mix them.

Generally, that's a good point, but in this case, sports and politics are inextricably linked.

The bible isn't a factual book you moron.

Never said it was but we talk Father, Son and Holy Spirit also, so again, Father & Son are male. But maybe you can't figure that out Smidge?

It can be argued that an inextricable sports/political issue, not involving Wake sports, should belong on the politics board. I would prefer that anyway.

But people talk all sports here.

Do you want to get rid of the soccer threads? MLB? NBA? Panthers?

Reff vs smidger, a clash of the intellectual titans

But people talk all sports here.

Do you want to get rid of the soccer threads? MLB? NBA? Panthers?

Don't misquote me. I said political/sports threads. Not non-Wake threads. I'm acknowledging that a Wake Sports/political issue should be on the main sports forum; but less important sports/political matters be elsewhere.

Never said it was but we talk Father, Son and Holy Spirit also, so again, Father & Son are male. But maybe you can't figure that out Smidge?

Once again the book isn't factual. Keep your fairy tales off my lawn.

Don't misquote me. I said political/sports threads. Not non-Wake threads. I'm acknowledging that a Wake Sports/political issue should be on the main sports forum; but less important sports/political matters be elsewhere.
holy shit, shut up

Back