• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State -8

Receivers have to make tough catches. At least 5+ important plays this game our receivers were hit in the chest or hands with the ball and didn't make the catch.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Yeah so Clawson just gave up with that punt.

What's the deal with our kick returning decisions? This O needs all the help it can get. I can't remember the last time I saw an offense start inside the 15 from kickoffs so many times.

Got ourselves into a hole early, but some encouraging things from the young guys. Feel like things are moving in the right direction.

I'm not hating and still think a bowl game is very likely. But is this sarcasm, like an impression of what someone associated with the program will say after the game?

ideal use of Kearns. he has height, a strong arm and accurate....even when Hinton returns if we find ourselves way down, late, then Kearns may be the best option

What's the deal with our kick returning decisions? This O needs all the help it can get. I can't remember the last time I saw an offense start inside the 15 from kickoffs so many times.
Special teams can't clear a path, returners don't have the vision. We haven't had a good return game since Camp left.

If you woulda told me we'd be 4-1 after 5 before the season started I'd take that any day.

I'm not hating and still think a bowl game is very likely. But is this sarcasm, like an impression of what someone associated with the program will say after the game?

Was this like when you didn't watch the debate and then spent the next two weeks talking about it like an expert? Not hating though.

Too bad we didn't show up until the 2nd quarter

Was this like when you didn't watch the debate and then spent the next two weeks talking about it like an expert? Not hating though.

I just go by what the polls and pundits and message board posts tell me. Not an expert.

That was disappointing, but far from the end of the world. We really need Hinton and Carney back for that added dimension they bring.

The secondary is just awful. The young guys just aren't playmakers.

Expected to lose, but it went a little better than expected. Still think we had some opportunities we didn't take advantage of.

We're still 4-1, we'd have all taken that coming into the season and didn't even look possible after the Tulane game. Important we bounce back next week though.

Back