• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Conference Tournaments NWT

Parker 9-24 from the field WOOOOOOF

Don't know how many teams have ever beaten UK 3 times in one season, but Florida is about to do it.

I should probably put this in the unpopular opinions thread, but: Even after the split, the Big East Championship is still the goddamn tits. Every other tournament is fighting for second place in terms of excitement, intensity, and prestige.

/northeastbias

Immaterial since they won but Joe Harris did his best to give Duke a chance at the end of the game. I was in complete disbelief when he pulled up for that really long 3 then forced a missed layup soon after. Apparently he has no concept of controlling the clock at the end of a close game.

I should probably put this in the unpopular opinions thread, but: Even after the split, the Big East Championship is still the goddamn tits. Every other tournament is fighting for second place in terms of excitement, intensity, and prestige.

/northeastbias

Yeah I don't really think so. The ACC Tournament this year was by far the best.

Bennett said faith in Christ sustained him through the ups and downs of this season, or something to that effect, not that it won him the game.

Sulaimon was the same guy who stole the ball from us when we were dribbling out the clock. A perfect, perfectly pitiful Dookie.

And you Buththeads were telling me on another thread that we should have hired the Beilein Butthead. Sheesh.

Sulaimon is easily the most detestable player in the conference. What a fitting T.

Although I don't care for the religious stuff, Tony and his staff are good guys, and so are the players. A great group of kids. See that Ron Wellman? (Bennett inherited 2 ACC caliber players and kicked his best player off the team his 1st year, whereas Buzzdick reinstated Tabb a couple of times and let Ty continue to play without penalty after being involved in nefarious activity. Bennett walks the walk.) It's possible to win a lot of games and have a great culture. Watching this team play D has really been great. And they executed much better on O down the stretch today than they did yesterday.

This is a pretty cool story. UVA fan snuck into the team huddle in the ACCT, watched the game from the floor, shook Coach K's hand, and got Swofford (he thinks) to take a picture of him with the ACC trophy.

Back